Two Antarctic ambassadors on ice!
Photo by passenger “BryantDuncan” from the Quark passenger slideshow on the November 30th 2012 Antarctic Explorer voyage aboard the M/V Ocean Diamond.
Fun Facts from this voyage:
- Distance travelled-3,344.9 km
- Or-1,794.5 nm (nautical miles)
- Eggs consumed- 450 dozen or 5,400
- Expedition Staff-21+ 2 Penguin Dudes
- From Nationalities-37
- Travel days-10
- Sea days-4
- Lectures, talks and other entertainments-35
- Yoga sessions-10
- Glasses of Wine Consumed-1,300
- And one terrific time overall!